Every weekday, tens of thousands of Bible Gateway’s users read the “Girlfriends in God” newsletter. It’s a devotional that seeks to “refresh, restore, and renew busy women as they walk through the twists and turns of life together.”
I wouldn’t have thought myself in this devotional’s target audience, but I’ve thoroughly enjoyed getting to know Mary Southerland and the other Girlfriends in God writers over the past year. It’s obvious that they care deeply about what they do, and that passion shines through in everything they write.
Below are links to my three favorite Girlfriends in God devotionals from 2011. If you like them, please consider signing up to receive the Girlfriends in God devotional each morning!
- New daily email devotional for women: Girlfriends in God
- The Best of “Everything New,” 2011
- The Best of Lee Strobel’s “Investigating Faith,” 2011
- The Gospel Coalition 2011 National Conference: carrying out the Great Commission in changing times
- Read the New Testament (or the whole Bible) in 2011 with our Bible reading plans