New American Standard Bible
10 and have (A)put on the new self, which is being [a](B)renewed to a true knowledge (C)according to the image of the One who (D)created it— 11 a renewal in which (E)there is no distinction between Greek and Jew, (F)circumcised and uncircumcised, [b](G)barbarian, [c]Scythian, (H)slave, and free, but (I)Christ is all, and in all.
12 So, as those who have been (J)chosen of God, holy and beloved, (K)put on a (L)heart of compassion, kindness, (M)humility, gentleness, and [d](N)patience; 13 (O)bearing with one another, and (P)forgiving each other, whoever has a complaint against anyone; (Q)just as the Lord forgave you, so must you do also. 14 In addition to all these things put on love, which is [e](R)the perfect bond of (S)unity.Read full chapter
- Colossians 3:10 Lit renovated
- Colossians 3:11 I.e., uncultured
- Colossians 3:11 I.e., a member of an ancient people near the Black Sea, often considered unrefined
- Colossians 3:12 I.e., forbearance toward others
- Colossians 3:14 Lit the uniting bond of perfection
New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © 1960, 1971, 1977, 1995, 2020 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights reserved.