As you know by now, we’ve just unveiled a Bible Gateway beta website to preview the next iteration of Bible Gateway.
One of the most important and useful new features at the beta website is the ability to create a Bible Gateway account. An account lets you personalize your Bible Gateway experience—when you’re logged into your account, you can take notes while you read Scripture, highlight your favorite verses, and keep everything synchronized with all your devices: desktop, laptop, tablet, and smartphone. You can also unlock digital reference books that you’ve purchased at Bible Gateway.
Here’s a tutorial showing how to create and start using a Bible Gateway account:
Be sure to read our interview with Bible Gateway’s general manager Rachel Barach in which she explains why we’re making all these changes and the many benefits these mean for you.
We’re excited for this next step in Bible Gateway’s ministry and we’re glad you are too. Thank you for making Bible Gateway the most visited Christian website on the Internet.
- Getting the Most Out of Reading the Bible at the New Bible Gateway
- Get a Sneak Peek at the New Bible Gateway!
- Interview: Rachel Barach on the New Bible Gateway
- Rachel Barach interview: Bible Gateway’s past and future, reading the Bible on the social web, and more
- The updated New International Version is coming to Bible Gateway on November 1!