Hope everyone is happy, rested, and ready for a fantastic 2012!
Our last poll wrapped up with great results, thanks to everyone who took the time to tell us about their Christmas traditions! Looks like there was a lot of fun had over the Christmas holiday. Here’s the breakdown of results:
Which of the following Christmas traditions do you celebrate? (Select all that apply)
Family gatherings (80%, 949 Votes)
Christmas Trees (78%, 923 Votes)
Christmas Eve/Day Church services (71%, 845 Votes)
Baking cookies or other Christmas foods (68%, 802 Votes)
Reading of Luke 1 and/or Luke 2 (49%, 579 Votes)
Advent candles, wreathes, or calendars (34%, 407 Votes)
Caroling (21%, 246 Votes)
None (5%, 61 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,185
Our next poll is reminscient of a question we asked a few weeks ago, but asked in a slightly different way. Now that we’re actually into 2012 we wanted to check in to see if you’re participating in a Bible reading plan this year, and if so, what kind are you doing?
Are you doing a Bible Reading Plan this year? Which one?
- Parts of the Old and New Testaments every day (28%, 1,559 Votes)
- Reading from cover to cover (26%, 1,472 Votes)
- I'm not doing a reading plan (19%, 1,093 Votes)
- Jumping around but reading the whole Bible (19%, 1,078 Votes)
- Just the New Testament (6%, 328 Votes)
- Just the Old Testament (1%, 79 Votes)
Total Voters: 5,613