In our last poll we asked how often your church celebrates communion. Thanks to everyone who took the time to vote! Here are the results:
How often does your church celebrate communion?
Monthly (53%, 303 Votes)
Every week (25%, 142 Votes)
Quarterly (12%, 67 Votes)
Bi-weekly (5%, 28 Votes)
Yearly (3%, 15 Votes)
Bi-yearly (2%, 10 Votes)
Never (0%, 8 Votes)
Total Voters: 573
I found it interesting to see the wide range of responses to this question! The majority of you responded that communion is a monthly event at your church, about 25% said weekly and a little over 12% said quarterly.
This week we’d like to know whether or not you meet with someone on a regular basis to talk about spiritual matters. Maybe it’s a formal meeting with an accountability partner every week, or maybe it’s a more informal coffeeshop meeting with a friend every other month. We just want to know if discussing your spiritual lives is something you make a regular point to do:
Do you regularly meet with someone to discuss spirituality?
- Yes (64%, 649 Votes)
- No (36%, 358 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,007
- New poll: how many different Bible versions do you read regularly?
- New Poll: Which part of the Bible have you been reading the most lately?
- New Poll: Which Gospel Account Do You Connect with the Most?
- New Poll: On What Days Did You Go to Church Last Week?
- New Poll: Where Are You Going to School This Fall?