Here are a few noteworthy items that have crossed our radar lately:
- Embracing Raw Community: A man is forced to face his condescending attitude—even after spending months helping a local homeless community—in this inspiring urban-Samaritan story.
- Science, Superstition, and Rational Belief: In an interview, Nancey Murphy, professor of Christian philosophy at Fuller Seminary, draws connections between science and faith.
- Why one blogger prefers churches that are “uncool.”
- Ten Lessons from Great Christian Minds: Buff up on your history with this list of ten lessons from great Christian minds. How many of these names do you recognize? Whose ideas might you want to explore further?
- C.S. Lewis’ Last Interview: The last interview (1963) with C.S. Lewis, one of the most influential Christian writers of the 20th century.
- Five Books Every Christian Needs to Read: How many of these have you read? What would you add to the list?
- Are you an Impatient Person?: Stop honking when someone takes an extra second to hit the accelerator when the traffic light switches. Take a moment (or two) to discover what makes us so impatient and how we can become more composed Christians today.
- Link Roundup: Music, Literature, and Sin City
- Link Roundup: Don’t Name Your Kids After Hosea’s Children, Wycliffe’s New Bible Quiz Game, and More
- Link Roundup, March 20
- Link Roundup: Heresy, Church History, and Rocks
- Link Roundup: Glo Bible, Well-Designed Bibles, and More
Posted by Katie