We hope your week is going well—and that you’ve recovered from eating all that
Halloween Reformation Day candy. Here are a few noteworthy items that have caught our attention lately:
- The Crossway blog lists five strategies for reading the Bible as literature.
- The Story (currently featured in our Heart of the Story email newsletter) is going on tour this Christmas! Check the tour dates and take a musical journey from Genesis to Revelation, with Steven Curtis Chapman, Newsboys, Francesca Battistelli, and many more artists.
- Was Corinth the “sin city” of the New Testament world?
- According to a report from United Bible Societies, Bibles have become available in ten more languages and New Testaments in 27 more than this time last year.
- It’s common to hear Christians using the word “biblical” to describe things—their faith, their church, their theology. So what do we actually mean by the word “biblical”?