New American Standard Bible
6 However, since we have gifts that (A)differ according to the grace given to us, each of us is to use them properly: if (B)prophecy, [a]in proportion to one’s faith; 7 if [b](C)service, in the act of serving; or the one who (D)teaches, in the act of teaching; 8 or the one who [c](E)exhorts, in the work of [d]exhortation; the one who gives, with [e](F)generosity; (G)the one who [f]is in leadership, with diligence; the one who shows mercy, with (H)cheerfulness.
9 [g](I)Love must be free of hypocrisy. (J)Detest what is evil; cling to what is good. 10 Be (K)devoted to one another in brotherly love; [h]give preference to one another (L)in honor, 11 not lagging behind in diligence, (M)fervent in spirit, (N)serving the Lord; 12 (O)rejoicing in hope, (P)persevering in tribulation, (Q)devoted to prayer, 13 (R)contributing to the needs of the [i]saints, [j](S)practicing hospitality.
14 (T)Bless those who persecute [k]you; bless and do not curse.Read full chapter
- Romans 12:6 Or in agreement with the faith
- Romans 12:7 Or office of service
- Romans 12:8 Or encourages
- Romans 12:8 Or encouragement
- Romans 12:8 Or sincere concern
- Romans 12:8 Or provides care
- Romans 12:9 Or Love has no
- Romans 12:10 Or outdo one another in showing honor
- Romans 12:13 Lit holy ones; i.e., God’s people
- Romans 12:13 Lit pursuing
- Romans 12:14 Two early mss do not contain you
New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © 1960, 1971, 1977, 1995, 2020 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights reserved.