Tree of Life Version
Song of Moses to the Lamb
15 Then I saw another great and wonderful sign in heaven: seven angels who have seven plagues—the last ones, for with them God’s wrath is finished. 2 And I saw something like a sea of glass mixed with fire, and those who had overcome the beast and his image[a] and the number of his name standing by the sea of glass, holding the harps of God. 3 And they are singing the song of Moses[b] the servant of God and the song of the Lamb, saying,
“Great and wonderful are Your deeds,
Just and true are Your ways,
O King of the nations![d]
4 Who shall not fear and glorify Your name, O Lord?
For You alone are Holy.
All the nations shall come and worship before You,[e]
for Your righteous acts have been revealed!”
5 After these things I looked, and the Temple of the Tent of Witness in heaven was opened. 6 Out of the Temple came the seven angels having the seven plagues, dressed in pure bright linen and wearing wide gold sashes around their chests.
7 Then one of the four living creatures gave the seven angels seven golden bowls full of the wrath of God, who lives forever and ever. 8 And the Temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God and from His power.[f] No one was able to enter the Temple until the seven angels’ seven plagues were finished.
- Revelation 15:2 Some mss. add and its mark.
- Revelation 15:3 cf. Ex. 15:1, 11; Deut. 31:30ff.
- Revelation 15:3 Or O Lord God the Almighty; cf. Deut. 32:3-4; Ps. 111:2; 139:14.
- Revelation 15:3 Some mss. read ages.
- Revelation 15:4 cf. Ps. 86:9; Is. 66:23.
- Revelation 15:8 cf. Exod. 19:18; 40:34-35; 1 Kings 8:10-11; 2 Chr. 5:13-14; Is. 6:4.