New American Standard Bible
14 Then I looked, and behold, a (A)white cloud, and sitting on the cloud was one (B)like [a]a son of man, with a golden (C)crown on His head and a sharp sickle in His hand. 15 And another angel (D)came out of the [b]temple, calling out with a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, “[c](E)Put in your sickle and reap, for the hour to reap has come, because the (F)harvest of the earth [d]is ripe.” 16 Then He who sat on the cloud [e]swung His sickle over the earth, and the earth was reaped.
17 And another angel (G)came out of the [f]temple which is in heaven, and he also had a sharp sickle. 18 Then another angel, (H)the one who has power over fire, came out from (I)the altar; and he called with a loud voice to him who had the sharp sickle, saying, “[g](J)Put in your sharp sickle and gather the clusters [h]from the vine of the earth, (K)because her grapes are ripe.” 19 So the angel [i]swung his sickle to the earth and gathered the clusters from the vine of the earth, and threw them into (L)the great wine press of the wrath of God. 20 And (M)the wine press was trampled (N)outside the city, and (O)blood came out from the wine press, up to the horses’ bridles, [j]for a distance of [k]1,600 stadia.Read full chapter
- Revelation 14:14 Or the Son of Man
- Revelation 14:15 Or sanctuary
- Revelation 14:15 Lit Send forth
- Revelation 14:15 Lit has become dry
- Revelation 14:16 Lit cast
- Revelation 14:17 Or sanctuary
- Revelation 14:18 Lit Send forth
- Revelation 14:18 Lit of
- Revelation 14:19 Lit cast
- Revelation 14:20 Lit from
- Revelation 14:20 Possibly about 184 miles or 296 km; a Roman stadion perhaps averaged 607 ft. or 185 m
New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © 1960, 1971, 1977, 1995, 2020 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights reserved.