New International Version
10 with twenty posts and twenty bronze bases and with silver hooks and bands on the posts. 11 The north side shall also be a hundred cubits long and is to have curtains, with twenty posts and twenty bronze bases and with silver hooks and bands on the posts.
12 “The west end of the courtyard shall be fifty cubits[a] wide and have curtains, with ten posts and ten bases. 13 On the east end, toward the sunrise, the courtyard shall also be fifty cubits wide. 14 Curtains fifteen cubits[b] long are to be on one side of the entrance, with three posts and three bases, 15 and curtains fifteen cubits long are to be on the other side, with three posts and three bases.
16 “For the entrance to the courtyard, provide a curtain(A) twenty cubits[c] long, of blue, purple and scarlet yarn and finely twisted linen—the work of an embroiderer(B)—with four posts and four bases. 17 All the posts around the courtyard are to have silver bands and hooks, and bronze bases. 18 The courtyard shall be a hundred cubits long and fifty cubits wide,[d] with curtains of finely twisted linen five cubits[e] high, and with bronze bases.
- Exodus 27:12 That is, about 75 feet or about 23 meters; also in verse 13
- Exodus 27:14 That is, about 23 feet or about 6.8 meters; also in verse 15
- Exodus 27:16 That is, about 30 feet or about 9 meters
- Exodus 27:18 That is, about 150 feet long and 75 feet wide or about 45 meters long and 23 meters wide
- Exodus 27:18 That is, about 7 1/2 feet or about 2.3 meters