The new Bible Gateway has been out for several weeks now. Hopefully, by now you’ve gotten accustomed to the new interface and are happily searching and reading the Bible online.
But are you taking advantage of all of the features Bible Gateway puts at your disposal? There are a lot of tools you can use to enhance your Bible reading experience, most of them accessible right alongside your Bible reading—things like commentaries, social media sharing, formatting options, and more. Here’s a short tutorial video that goes over the most useful features:
How many of those features were you aware of already? Try them out for yourself by looking up a Bible passage (John 3, for example) and following along with the tutorial video. And when you’ve done that, here are a few other tips and tricks to try at the new Bible Gateway.
- Getting the Most Out of Reading the Bible at the New Bible Gateway
- Welcome to the Bible Gateway blog!
- Fan Tutorial: How to Study the Bible at BibleGateway.com
- Personalize Your New Bible Gateway Experience With Your Own Account
- Find What You’re Looking For: A Tour of Bible Gateway’s Keyword Search Feature