We’re excited to announce that the Bible Gateway mobile app is now available for Android phones and Kindle Fire! Download the app here.
We were thrilled with the response to the Bible Gateway mobile app for iOS, which we launched early this summer. Since then, we’ve been working hard to bring the experience to Android devices as well—and in the process, we’ve made improvements and added new features in response to user feedback. Both iOS and Android users can now experience God’s Word powerfully and directly through the new and improved Bible Gateway app:
- Search, read, and study more than 90 different Bibles, including the NIV, KJV, NASB, The Message, NLT (newly added!), and many more.
- Read the Verse of the Day in the translation of your choice.
- Take personal notes, highlight Bible passages, and flag your favorite verses. Share those verses with friends on Facebook and Twitter!
- Listen to a variety of audio Bibles.
- Follow a Bible reading plan to read through Scripture in a year.
- Access our library of Bible commentaries, dictionaries, and other study tools to help you get the most out of your Scripture reading.
We know that our Android-using friends have been waiting patiently for an Android version of the Bible Gateway app, and we’re happy to make it available for free. We want to make it easy for you to get into the Word of God every day.
So go grab the app (did we mention it’s free?), dive in, and let us know what you think. We’re continually working to improve the app and add new features, and to that end we’re always interested in hearing from you about what works, what doesn’t, and what you’d like to see in future versions of the app. Download it now!