We’re opening a new poll today to ask about how long you’ve been attending your current church. Did you just start going there, or have you been going there your entire life? We want to know! Take a second to vote below:
How long have you been attending your current church?
- 1-5 years (25%, 11,124 Votes)
- 11-20 years (19%, 8,406 Votes)
- 6-10 years (16%, 7,261 Votes)
- 31+ years (13%, 5,670 Votes)
- I don’t currently attend a church (10%, 4,425 Votes)
- 21-30 years (9%, 3,960 Votes)
- Less than a year (9%, 3,814 Votes)
Total Voters: 44,133
Finding a church that you can attend regularly is a wonderful thing. All churches have their quirks and problems, but committing to being a part of a church despite those problems can prove to be an incredible blessing.