We’re opening a new poll today to ask about how long you’ve been attending your current church. Did you just start going there, or have you been going there your entire life? We want to know! Take a second to vote below:
How long have you been attending your current church?
- 1-5 years (25%, 11,114 Votes)
- 11-20 years (19%, 8,399 Votes)
- 6-10 years (16%, 7,254 Votes)
- 31+ years (13%, 5,664 Votes)
- I don’t currently attend a church (10%, 4,419 Votes)
- 21-30 years (9%, 3,951 Votes)
- Less than a year (8%, 3,808 Votes)
Total Voters: 44,133
Finding a church that you can attend regularly is a wonderful thing. All churches have their quirks and problems, but committing to being a part of a church despite those problems can prove to be an incredible blessing.
- How long have you been attending your current church?
- New Poll: How Do You Read the Bible During Church Worship Services?
- New Poll: How Many People Attend a Typical Weekend Service at Your Church?
- New Poll: Which Gospel Account Do You Connect with the Most?
- New Poll: Do You Attend Church While You’re Traveling?
Posted by Chris