This Thursday, the second of our Christmas devotional newsletters begins: Christmas Joy, written by pastor and author Mel Lawrenz of the Brook Network. Christmas Joy is a daily reflection that runs from December 1 through Christmas Day. Here’s how Mel describes it:
I have written a 25-day Christmas devotional called Christmas Joy which will be sent out in 25 short readings, December 1 through 25, and there are two ways for you to get it.
The Christmas season should be a time for personal spiritual renewal. A time of joy and celebration, light and life. In Christmas Joy, a daily devotional for the month of December, you will receive insight and inspiration that keeps Christ in Christmas. Each daily reading unpacks the meaning of words like joy, peace, Immanuel, shepherd, Magi, Mary, star, virgin, counselor, prince, manger, and more.
- You can get Christmas Joy delivered to your email inbox by subscribing at BibleGateway.com (see right side of the page).
- Or, you can acquire the complete Christmas Joy devotional as a Kindle eBook (readable on your PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android, or Kindle).
I hope you’ll choose to follow along.
…and we at Bible Gateway hope Christmas Joy will help you find a spirit of Christ-centered peace amidst the busy-ness of the holiday season.
- New email devotional: Read the Christmas story with your family
- Journey to Christmas with our new Advent devotional newsletter
- Bible Gateway Christmas Devotionals Now Available
- Sign up for Knowing Him: An Easter Devotional
- Insights for Students devotional begins tomorrow!
Posted by Andy