We’re happy to announce that the first Encouragement for Today email devotional from Proverbs 31 Ministries comes out on Monday! Go to the sign-up page to make sure you don’t miss out!
Proverbs 31 has a heart for “bringing God’s peace, perspective and purpose to today’s busy woman.” They take their guiding principles from the description of a “Wife of Noble Character” in Proverbs 31:10-31.
Here’s an sneak-peek from Monday’s devotional:
“Mo-om,” my six year old son called from the den where he was working on math, “I can’t do this!”
I was in the kitchen washing dishes. “If you can’t do it,” I called back, “Just bring it to me.”
In a whoosh, I heard God’s still small voice, coming in on the heels of what I have just spoken aloud. “Isn’t that what I say to you?” He reminded me.
When I am overwhelmed: “If you can’t do it, just bring it to Me.”
When I am angry: “If you can’t do it, just bring it to Me.”
When I am hurting: “If you can’t do it, just bring it to Me.”
When I am confused: “If you can’t do it, just bring it to Me.”
- Journey to Christmas with our new Advent devotional newsletter
- New devotional: “Everything New” by Mel Lawrenz
- Meet Mel Lawrenz and Sign Up for his Knowing Him Easter Devotional
- Sign up for Knowing Him: An Easter Devotional
- New email devotional: Read the Christmas story with your family
Posted by Chris