We’re one week into the 40-day devotional journey with Dietrich Bonhoeffer, and it’s going strong! We’ve heard from many of you that this daily devotional, drawn from the writings of the famous theologian and martyr, is an encouraging and challenging part of your everyday routine. If you haven’t yet signed up for this daily email devotional, it’s definitely not too late to join in—just visit our newsletter sign-up page to do so. (If you missed the initial announcement, you can also read more about the devotional.)
If you’re joining the devotional now and want to catch up on the first week’s worth of readings, you can find the them archived here. You can start with the first day’s reading and work your way forward if you want—but it’s not necessary to have read past devotionals to fully appreciate later ones.
The devotional runs for approximately one more month, so if you’ve been thinking about subscribing, now’s a good time!
- Take a 40-Day Journey With Dietrich Bonhoeffer: The Devotional Journey of a Martyr
- “A 40-Day Journey with Dietrich Bonhoeffer” Begins Tomorrow
- New Devotional: Standing Strong Through the Storm
- Journey to Christmas with our new Advent devotional newsletter
- One Day at a Time: Take the 30-Day Devotional Challenge
Posted by Andy