If you could, which one Gospel writer would you most like to have dinner with?
- John (65%, 2,499 Votes)
- Luke (21%, 799 Votes)
- Matthew (10%, 375 Votes)
- Mark (4%, 176 Votes)
Total Voters: 3,852Loading ...
Our last poll was about whether you were participating in a Bible reading plan this year. We’re happy to report that the majority of respondents said that they are regularly reading their Bibles in 2012! Here’s the breakdown of votes:
Are you doing a Bible Reading Plan this year? Which one?
Parts of the Old and New Testaments every day: 28%
Reading from cover to cover: 26%
I’m not doing a reading plan: 19%
Jumping around but reading the whole Bible: 19%
Just the New Testament: 6%
Just the Old Testament: 2%
Total voters: 5,613
- New Poll: Are You Participating in a Reading Plan?
- New Poll: Are You Participating in a Reading Plan in 2012?
- New Poll: What time of day do you read the Bible?
- New Poll: What Family Christmas Traditions Do you Have?
- New Poll: Which Gospel Account Do You Connect with the Most?
Posted by Chris