You can probably guess what their focus is: showing you how to apply Biblical teachings and insight to your family relationships. NIV Devotions for Moms (begins Monday, September 19) examines the role of Biblical motherhood, encouraging you to understand motherhood within the context of a life lived for Christ. Whether you’re a new mom struggling to cope with late-night baby feedings or a mother whose kids left the nest long ago, you’ll find inspiration in the Bible’s teachings about motherhood. NIV Devotions for Couples (begins Saturday, September 24) likewise looks at what the Bible teaches about healthy relationships between couples.
They fit well alongside the other Bible study newsletters in our library, which explore what the Bible has to say about the different roles each of us assume at different points in our lives: student, leader, stewards, and more.
Both newsletters begin next week—sign up today!
- New email devotional for men: NIV Devotions for Men
- It’s not too late to sign up for Advent email devotions!
- Learn Biblical Stewardship with the Discovering God’s Design Devotional
- Insights for Students: a Devotional Email for Students
- New daily email devotional for women: Girlfriends in God
Posted by Andy