Mark your calendar: on Wednesday, June 1, the new Bible Gateway site officially launches!It’s been a long road to the new Bible Gateway, but we’re confident that it’s been well worth the wait. When you visit Bible Gateway on June 1, you’ll find a fresh design and a host of new and improved features.
Want to get to know the new Bible Gateway before it launches? Here’s what you can do:
- Watch an introduction to the new site by Rachel Barach, Bible Gateway’s general manager.
- Visit new.biblegateway.com, a fully functional preview of the new site. (And don’t forget to tell us what you think—we use your feedback to improve the site!)
- Read detailed highlights of new and improved Bible Gateway features here at the blog. So far we’ve talked about the improved Verse of the Day, explained how to read Bible commentaries and side-by-side Bibles, and showed how to listen to the Bible. And keep an eye on the blog between now and June 1; there’s more to come!
- Visit www.biblegateway.com on June 1 and enjoy the new site!
- Preview the new Bible Gateway!
- The updated New International Version is coming to Bible Gateway on November 1!
- The Bible Gateway blog has a new look
- How to view more than one Bible side-by-side at the new Bible Gateway
- Bible Gateway mobile use peaks during Sunday church services
Posted by Andy