Have you started thinking about New Year’s resolutions yet? One common resolution is to read through the entire Bible throughout the New Year. It sounds like an intimidating commitment, but it’s one of the most rewarding things you can do to deepen your understanding of God’s Word.
It’s also easier than you might think! Our email Bible reading plans break down this considerable task into short, manageable daily readings, walking you through the entire text in 365 days.
We have two reading plans that walk through the entire Bible (Old and New Testament) in a year; and on January 1, 2011, we’re launching a new plan: the New Testament in a Year reading plan, for those of you who want to focus just on the New Testament in 2011.
Each of the Bible reading plans starts on January 1, 2011. If you’ve always wanted to read through the Bible but haven’t found the time to do so, it’s never been easier—visit the reading plans page and sign up for the plan you want. You won’t regret spending a few minutes of each day in God’s Word!
- Read through the Bible in 2010 with BibleGateway.com reading plans!
- Read through the Bible in a year with new Bible Gateway reading plans!
- Read through the Bible in 2009, starting today!
- Read through the Gospels during Lent: our Lent reading plan begins today!
- Bible in 90 Days reading challenge starts today!
Posted by Andy