Keyword search results
- Genesis 10:5
From these the coastlands of the nations were separated into their lands, every one according to his language, according to their families, into their nations.
- Genesis 10:20
These are the sons of Ham, according to their families, according to their languages, by their lands, by their nations.
- Genesis 10:31
These are the sons of Shem, according to their families, according to their languages, by their lands, according to their nations.
- Genesis 10:32
These are the families of the sons of Noah, according to their genealogies, by their nations; and out of these the nations were separated on the earth after the flood.
- Genesis 17:4
“As for Me, behold, My covenant is with you, And you will be the father of a multitude of nations.
- Genesis 17:5
“No longer shall your name be called Abram, But your name shall be Abraham; For I have made you the father of a multitude of nations.
- Genesis 17:6
I will make you exceedingly fruitful, and I will make nations of you, and kings will come forth from you.
- Genesis 17:16
I will bless her, and indeed I will give you a son by her. Then I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of peoples will come from her.”
- Genesis 18:18
since Abraham will surely become a great and mighty nation, and in him all the nations of the earth will be blessed?
- Genesis 22:18
In your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice.”
More results from New American Standard Bible
Topical index results 19 Results
- ALLIANCES » INSTANCES OF » Canaanitish nations against Israel (Joshua 9:1,2)
- AMBASSADORS » Israelites to various nations (Judges 11:12-28)
- CANAANITES » Eleven nations, descended from Canaan (Genesis 10:15-19; Deuteronomy 7:1; 1 Chronicles 1:13-16)
- DIPLOMACY » INSTANCES OF » By intermarriage with other nations (1 Kings 1:1-5)
- GALILEE » The northern district of Palestine » Called GALILEE OF THE NATIONS (Isaiah 9:1)
- GOD » HIS PRESERVING CARE EXEMPLIFIED » in giving peace with other nations (2 Chronicles 17)
- GOVERNMENT » GOD IN » In the destruction of nations (Amos 9:8)
- ISRAEL » (Usually, in lists, the names of Levi and Joseph, » Nations dread (Deuteronomy 2:25)
- JESUS, THE CHRIST » NAMES, APPELLATIONS, AND TITLES OF » Desire of all nations (Haggai 2:7)
- JOSHUA » Also called JEHOSHUA, and JEHOSHUAH, and OSHEA » The kings of the six nations of the Canaanites band together against him (Joshua 9:1,2)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation