It’s been some time since we’ve run a poll, so let’s remedy that. This week, we’re curious about how Bible reading apps have changed—or not changed—your Bible reading.
You’re probably familiar with the Bible Gateway app for various mobile devices (and if you haven’t tried it yet, go check it out—it’s free!). Or perhaps you use a different app or program to read the Bible digitally (we still love you, we promise!). However you do it, has the availability of a Bible app for your smartphone, tablet, Kindle, or other mobile device changed your Bible reading habits?
In the poll below, choose the option that best fits your experience.
Have Bible reading apps for mobile devices changed your Bible reading habits?
- Yes. I read the Bible much more than I did before, thanks to Bible apps. (39%, 4,113 Votes)
- Yes, I read the Bible somewhat more than I used to. (25%, 2,612 Votes)
- I don't use an app to read the Bible. (18%, 1,840 Votes)
- Yes, I read the Bible LESS than I used to. (16%, 1,726 Votes)
- No, my Bible reading habits haven't changed. (2%, 682 Votes)
Total Voters: 10,486Loading ...
The poll is also located on the right side of the blog. Thanks for sharing your answer; we’ll we’ll discuss the results next week!
- What Do Your Bible Reading Habits Say About You?
- Is there a Bible Gateway iPhone app?
- Friday poll: how much time do you spend reading the Bible each day?
- Coming Soon: NIV Bible Available for Download in the Bible Gateway App
- Take the Bible Gateway with you at mobile.biblegateway.com
Posted by Andy