“After a whirlwind passes by, the wicked are no more, but the righteous stand firm forever.” — Proverbs 10:25 (CEB)
Do you know what it means to “stand strong” amidst life’s trials? Have you experienced Christ’s life-changing power in the midst of trouble?
Standing Strong Through the Storm is a new free email devotional at Bible Gateway that will inspire, challenge, and equip you. Through stories and testimonies—many of them from believers around the world who face persecution and harassment because of their faith—you’ll explore what it means to stand firm as a follower of Jesus Christ.
Each daily devotional includes a short inspirational story or reflection followed by a prayer and a suggestion for how you can put what you’ve read into practice in your life. Each is written by storyteller Paul Estabrooks, whose heart for the suffering church is evident in each day’s reading.
We’re grateful to Open Doors—an organization dedicated to serving the persecuted church worldwide—for making Standing Strong Through the Storm available on Bible Gateway.
- Get to Know Your Bible with The Heart of the Story Devotional
- New email devotional: Read the Christmas story with your family
- Christmas Joy Devotional Begins December 1
- New email devotional for men: NIV Devotions for Men
- New daily email devotional for women: Girlfriends in God
Posted by Andy