Keyword search results
Sorry, we didn’t find any results for your search. Please try the following:
- Double-check spelling, especially people and place names.
- Make sure there are spaces between words. Bible Gateway treats “nameoftheFather” and “name of the Father” differently.
- Use fewer words in your search, especially if you’re unsure of the exact phrase. For example, “baptizing name Father” and “baptizing them in the name of the Father” will both return Matthew 28:19; however, the latter leaves a greater chance for spelling and syntax errors.
- Retry your search in another translation.
Topical index results 326 Results
But they that wait upon the Lord
shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings
; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
- ARMIES » March in ranks » Flanks called wings (Isaiah 8:8)
- BRANCH » FIGURATIVE » Fruitless, cut off ( John 15:2,6)
- CHARIOT » Wheels of Pharaoh's, providentially taken off (Exodus 14:25)
- CHERUBIM » The ark of the covenant rested beneath the wings of (1 Kings 8:6,7; 2 Chronicles 5:7,8; Hebrews 9:5)
- CONSCIENCE » INSTANCES OF » For having cut off Saul's skirt (1 Samuel 24:5)
- CONTRACTS » By taking off the shoe (Ruth 4:6-8)
- DEATH » Miscellaneous Subjects » PUTTING OFF THIS TABERNACLE (2 Peter 1:14)
- EAGLE » Carries her young upon her wings (Exodus 19:4; Deuteronomy 32:11)
- FAMILIAR SPIRITS » Those who consulted, to be cut off (Leviticus 20:6,27)
- HANAMEL » Cousin off JEREMIAH, to whom he sold a field in Anathoth (Jeremiah 32:7-12)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
King James Version (KJV)
by Public Domain