Passage lookup results
- Book of 1 Thessalonians
- Book of 2 Thessalonians
Keyword search results
- Numbers 28:26
[ Offerings at the Feast of Weeks ] ‘Also on the day of the firstfruits, when you bring a new grain offering to the Lord at your Feast of Weeks, you shall have a holy convocation. You shall do no customary work.
- Matthew 28:1
[ He Is Risen ] Now after the Sabbath, as the first day of the week began to dawn, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary came to see the tomb.
- Mark 16:2
Very early in the morning, on the first day of the week, they came to the tomb when the sun had risen.
- Mark 16:9
[ Mary Magdalene Sees the Risen Lord ] Now when He rose early on the first day of the week, He appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom He had cast seven demons.
- Luke 24:1
[ He Is Risen ] Now on the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they, and certain other women with them, came to the tomb bringing the spices which they had prepared.
- John 20:1
[ The Empty Tomb ] Now on the first day of the week Mary Magdalene went to the tomb early, while it was still dark, and saw that the stone had been taken away from the tomb.
- John 20:19
[ The Apostles Commissioned ] Then, the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in the midst, and said to them, “Peace be with you.”
- Acts 20:7
[ Ministering at Troas ] Now on the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul, ready to depart the next day, spoke to them and continued his message until midnight.
- 1 Corinthians 16:2
On the first day of the week let each one of you lay something aside, storing up as he may prosper, that there be no collections when I come.
Topical index results 769 Results
[ The Empty Tomb
] Now on the first day of the week
Mary Magdalene went to the
tomb early, while it was still dark, and saw that the
stone had been taken away from the
tomb. Then she ran and came to Simon Peter, and to the
other disciple, whom Jesus loved, and said to the
y have taken away the
Lord out of the
tomb, and we do not know where the
y have laid Him.” Peter the
refore went out, and the
other disciple, and were going to the
- ABIB » First month in the Jewish calendar (Exodus 12:2)
- ACRE » The indefinite quantity of land a yoke of oxen could plow in a day, with the kinds of plows, and modes of plowing, used in the times referred to (1 Samuel 14:14; Isaiah 5:10)
- ADAM » The first man. Creation of (Genesis 1:26-28;2:7; 1 Corinthians 15:45; 1 Timothy 2:13)
- AFFECTIONS » Christ claims the first place in (Matthew 10:37; Luke 14:26)
- ANTIOCH » A city of Syria » Disciples first called Christians in (Acts 11:19-30)
- ARK » IN THE TABERNACLE. Called THE ARK » Ceremonies connected with, on the day of atonement (Leviticus 16:13-15)
- BENEFICENCE » INSTANCES OF » The first Christians (Acts 2:44-46;4:32-37)
- BENJAMIN » TRIBE OF » Saul, the first king of Israel, from (1 Samuel 9:1,17;10:20,21)
- BIRDS » Creation of, on the fifth creative day (Genesis 1:20-30)
- BIRDS » Songs of, at the break of day (Psalms 104:12; Ecclesiastes 12:4; Song of Solomon 2:12)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New King James Version (NKJV)
The Holy Bible, New King James Version Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.