Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; ...
Keyword search results
- Isaiah 40:31
but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Topical index results 21 Results
- ARMIES » March in ranks » Flanks called wings (Isaiah 8:8)
- CHERUBIM » The ark of the covenant rested beneath the wings of (1 Kings 8:6,7; 2 Chronicles 5:7,8; Hebrews 9:5)
- CHIDING » Abimelech chides Abraham for a like offense (Genesis 9:10)
- CRIME » PARTIAL LISTS OF » See THEFT, and the like
- EAGLE » Carries her young upon her wings (Exodus 19:4; Deuteronomy 32:11)
- GALL » Any bitter or poisonous substance, like bile (Job 16:13)
- GOURD » The wild gourd in this case is supposed to be a plant like the cucumber (in appearance) (2 Kings 4:39)
- HORSE » Description of » Swifter than eagles (Jeremiah 4:13)
- PARABLES » Of the two eagles (Ezekiel 17)
- PITCH » (Something like tar)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.