Keyword search results
- Genesis 5:22
After he became the father of Methuselah, Enoch walked faithfully with God 300 years and had other sons and daughters.
- Genesis 5:24
Enoch walked faithfully with God; then he was no more, because God took him away.
- Genesis 6:9
[ Noah and the Flood ] This is the account of Noah and his family. Noah was a righteous man, blameless among the people of his time, and he walked faithfully with God.
- Leviticus 26:13
I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt so that you would no longer be slaves to the Egyptians; I broke the bars of your yoke and enabled you to walk with heads held high.
- Deuteronomy 10:12
[ Fear the Lord ] And now, Israel, what does the Lord your God ask of you but to fear the Lord your God, to walk in obedience to him, to love him, to serve the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul,
- Joshua 22:5
But be very careful to keep the commandment and the law that Moses the servant of the Lord gave you: to love the Lord your God, to walk in obedience to him, to keep his commands, to hold fast to him and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul.”
- 2 Samuel 6:4
with the ark of God on it, and Ahio was walking in front of it.
- Psalm 55:14
with whom I once enjoyed sweet fellowship at the house of God, as we walked about among the worshipers.
- Psalm 84:11
For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless.
- Isaiah 42:5
This is what God the Lord says— the Creator of the heavens, who stretches them out, who spreads out the earth with all that springs from it, who gives breath to its people, and life to those who walk on it:
More results from New International Version
Topical index results 1447 Results
He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord
require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk
- AARON » Summoned to Sinai with Nadab, Abihu, and seventy elders (Exodus 19:24;24:1,9,10)
- AARON » With Hur supports the hands of Moses during Battle (Exodus 17:12)
- ABIATHAR » High priest. Called AHIMELECH in » Associate high priest with Zadok in the reign of David (2 Samuel 15:35;20:25; 1 Kings 4:4; 1 Chronicles 15:11)
- ABIATHAR » High priest. Called AHIMELECH in » Loyal to David when Absalom rebelled; leaves Jerusalem with the ark of the covenant, but is directed by David to return with the ark (1 Samuel 15:24-29)
- ABIATHAR » High priest. Called AHIMELECH in » Helps David by sending his son from Jerusalem to David with secret information concerning the counsel of Ahithophel (1 Samuel 15:35,36;17:15-22; 1 Kings 2:26)
- ABIHU » Summoned by God to Sinai (Exodus 24:9)
- ABINADAB » A Levite, in whose house the ark of God rested twenty years (1 Samuel 7:1,2; 2 Samuel 6:3,4; 1 Chronicles 13:7)
- ABIRAM » An Israelite who conspired with Dathan against Moses and Aaron (Numbers 16;26:9,10; Deuteronomy 11:6; Psalms 106:17)
- ABOMINATION » Things that are, to God » Lying with a woman in her menses (Leviticus 18:18,20)
- ABRAHAM » God's covenant with (Genesis 15;17:1-22; Micah 7:20; Luke 1:73; Romans 4:13;15:8;)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.