Keyword search results
- Matthew 17:1
[ The Transfiguration ] After six days Jesus took with him Peter, James and John the brother of James, and led them up a high mountain by themselves.
- Mark 9:2
[ The Transfiguration ] After six days Jesus took Peter, James and John with him and led them up a high mountain, where they were all alone. There he was transfigured before them.
- Luke 9:28
[ The Transfiguration ] About eight days after Jesus said this, he took Peter, John and James with him and went up onto a mountain to pray.
Topical index results 9 Results
- ANGEL (a spirit) » APPEARANCES OF » At the transfiguration of Jesus (Matthew 17:3; Luke 9:30,31)
- ELIJAH » The Tishbite, a Gileadite and prophet, called ELIA » Appears to Jesus at his transfiguration (Matthew 17:3,4; Mark 9:4; Luke 9:30)
- JAMES » (An intimate companion of Jesus, and present with » At the transfiguration of Jesus (Matthew 17:1; Mark 9:2; Luke 9:28)
- JOHN » The Apostle » The transfiguration (Matthew 17:1; Mark 9:2; Luke 9:28)
- MIRACLES » CATALOGUE OF » The transfiguration of the face of Moses (Exodus 34:29-35)
- MOSES » Present with Jesus on the Mount of Transfiguration (Matthew 17:3,4; Mark 9:4; Luke 9:30)
- PETER » Present » At the transfiguration (Matthew 17:1-4; Mark 9:2-6; Luke 9:28-33; 2 Peter 1:16-18)
- VISION » Peter, James, and John » Of the transfiguration of Jesus and the appearance of Moses and Elijah (Matthew 17:1-9; Luke 9:28-36)
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.