Keyword search results
- Numbers 18:21
“I give to the Levites all the tithes in Israel as their inheritance in return for the work they do while serving at the tent of meeting.
- Numbers 18:24
Instead, I give to the Levites as their inheritance the tithes that the Israelites present as an offering to the Lord. That is why I said concerning them: ‘They will have no inheritance among the Israelites.’”
- Numbers 18:28
In this way you also will present an offering to the Lord from all the tithes you receive from the Israelites. From these tithes you must give the Lord’s portion to Aaron the priest.
- Deuteronomy 12:6
there bring your burnt offerings and sacrifices, your tithes and special gifts, what you have vowed to give and your freewill offerings, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks.
- Deuteronomy 12:11
Then to the place the Lord your God will choose as a dwelling for his Name—there you are to bring everything I command you: your burnt offerings and sacrifices, your tithes and special gifts, and all the choice possessions you have vowed to the Lord.
- Deuteronomy 14:22
[ Tithes ] Be sure to set aside a tenth of all that your fields produce each year.
- Deuteronomy 14:28
At the end of every three years, bring all the tithes of that year’s produce and store it in your towns,
- Deuteronomy 26:1
[ Firstfruits and Tithes ] When you have entered the land the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance and have taken possession of it and settled in it,
- 2 Chronicles 31:12
Then they faithfully brought in the contributions, tithes and dedicated gifts. Konaniah, a Levite, was the overseer in charge of these things, and his brother Shimei was next in rank.
- Nehemiah 10:37
“Moreover, we will bring to the storerooms of the house of our God, to the priests, the first of our ground meal, of our grain offerings, of the fruit of all our trees and of our new wine and olive oil. And we will bring a tithe of our crops to the Levites, for it is the Levites who collect the tithes in all the towns where we work.
More results from New International Version
Topical index results 12 Results
Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord
Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.
- ASAHEL » A Levite, who had charge of tithes (2 Chronicles 31:13)
- CORN » FIGURATIVE » See TITHES
- WICKED PRACTICES OF » OTHER CUSTOMS OF » Tithes and gifts (2 Kings 23:11; Daniel 11:38; Amos 4:4,5)
- JESHUA » A Levite who had charge of the tithes (2 Chronicles 31:15)
- LEVITES » Tithes and other offerings (Numbers 18:24,26-32; Deuteronomy 18:1-8;26:11-13; Joshua 13:14; N)
- LEVITES » See TITHES
- LEVITES » Tithes withheld from (Nehemiah 13:10-13; Malachi 3:10)
- PRIEST » BENEFITS OF » Tithes of the tithes (Numbers 18:8-18,26-32; Nehemiah 10:38)
- SHIMEI » A Levite » Treasurer of tithes and offerings during the time of Hezekiah (2 Chronicles 31:12,13)
- TITHES » A tithe of tithes for the priests (Numbers 18:26; Nehemiah 10:38)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.