Keyword search results
- Exodus 27:21
In the tent of meeting, outside the curtain that shields the ark of the covenant law, Aaron and his sons are to keep the lamps burning before the Lord from evening till morning. This is to be a lasting ordinance among the Israelites for the generations to come.
- Exodus 28:43
Aaron and his sons must wear them whenever they enter the tent of meeting or approach the altar to minister in the Holy Place, so that they will not incur guilt and die. “This is to be a lasting ordinance for Aaron and his descendants.
- Exodus 29:4
Then bring Aaron and his sons to the entrance to the tent of meeting and wash them with water.
- Exodus 29:10
“Bring the bull to the front of the tent of meeting, and Aaron and his sons shall lay their hands on its head.
- Exodus 29:11
Slaughter it in the Lord’s presence at the entrance to the tent of meeting.
- Exodus 29:30
The son who succeeds him as priest and comes to the tent of meeting to minister in the Holy Place is to wear them seven days.
- Exodus 29:32
At the entrance to the tent of meeting, Aaron and his sons are to eat the meat of the ram and the bread that is in the basket.
- Exodus 29:42
“For the generations to come this burnt offering is to be made regularly at the entrance to the tent of meeting, before the Lord. There I will meet you and speak to you;
- Exodus 29:44
“So I will consecrate the tent of meeting and the altar and will consecrate Aaron and his sons to serve me as priests.
- Exodus 30:16
Receive the atonement money from the Israelites and use it for the service of the tent of meeting. It will be a memorial for the Israelites before the Lord, making atonement for your lives.”
More results from New International Version
Topical index results 344 Results
- BRANCH » FIGURATIVE » Fruitless, cut off ( John 15:2,6)
- CHARIOT » Wheels of Pharaoh's, providentially taken off (Exodus 14:25)
- CONSCIENCE » INSTANCES OF » For having cut off Saul's skirt (1 Samuel 24:5)
- CONTRACTS » By taking off the shoe (Ruth 4:6-8)
- COURAGE » INSTANCES OF PERSONAL BRAVERY » In entering into the tent of Saul, and carrying away Saul's spear (1 Samuel 26:7-12)
- DEATH » Miscellaneous Subjects » PUTTING OFF THIS TABERNACLE (1 Peter 1:14)
- FAMILIAR SPIRITS » Those who consulted, to be cut off (Leviticus 20:6,27)
- HANAMEL » Cousin off JEREMIAH, to whom he sold a field in Anathoth (Jeremiah 32:7-12)
- ISRAEL, PROPHECIES CONCERNING » (For the history of the above kings see under each » Jehoiakim is elevated to the throne; becomes tributary to Nebuchadnezzar for three years; he rebels; is conquered and carried off to Babylon (2 Kings 24:1-6; 2 Chronicles 36:4-8)
- ISRAEL, PROPHECIES CONCERNING » (For the history of the above kings see under each » Jehoiachin is made king; suffers invasion and is carried off to Babylon (2 Kings 24:8-16; 2 Chronicles 36:9,10)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.