Keyword search results
- Genesis 49:18
I have waited for your salvation, O Lord!
- Exodus 14:13
And Moses said to the people, “Do not be afraid. Stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which He will accomplish for you today. For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall see again no more forever.
- Exodus 15:2
The Lord is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation; He is my God, and I will praise Him; My father’s God, and I will exalt Him.
- Deuteronomy 32:15
“But Jeshurun grew fat and kicked; You grew fat, you grew thick, You are obese! Then he forsook God who made him, And scornfully esteemed the Rock of his salvation.
- 1 Samuel 2:1
[ Hannah’s Prayer ] And Hannah prayed and said: “My heart rejoices in the Lord; My horn is exalted in the Lord. I smile at my enemies, Because I rejoice in Your salvation.
- 1 Samuel 11:13
But Saul said, “Not a man shall be put to death this day, for today the Lord has accomplished salvation in Israel.”
- 2 Samuel 22:3
The God of my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, My stronghold and my refuge; My Savior, You save me from violence.
- 2 Samuel 22:36
“You have also given me the shield of Your salvation; Your gentleness has made me great.
- 2 Samuel 22:47
“The Lord lives! Blessed be my Rock! Let God be exalted, The Rock of my salvation!
- 2 Samuel 22:51
“He is the tower of salvation to His king, And shows mercy to His anointed, To David and his descendants forevermore.”
More results from New King James Version
Topical index results 40 Results
how shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation
, which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed to us by those who heard Him,
- AGENCY » IN SALVATION OF MEN (Job 33:14-30; Psalms 8:2; Matthew 4:19;5:13-16; Luke 1:17;)
- ASSURANCE » SAINTS PRIVILEGED TO HAVE » Their salvation (Isaiah 12:2)
- ATONEMENT » MADE BY JESUS » See SALVATION, PLAN OF
- ATONEMENT » UNCLASSIFIED SCRIPTURES RELATING TO » See SALVATION
- CUP » FIGURATIVE » Of salvation (Psalms 116:13)
- CURIOSITY » INSTANCES OF » Of angels, to look into the mysteries of salvation (1 Peter 1:12)
- FOUNTAIN » FIGURATIVE » Of the salvation of the gospel (Joel 3:18; Zechariah 13:1; Revelation 7:17)
- GATES » FIGURATIVE » Of salvation (Genesis 28:17; Psalms 24:7;118:19,20; Isaiah 26:2; Matthew 7:13)
- GLORY » ETERNAL » Accompanies salvation by Christ (2 Timothy 2:10)
- GOSPEL » Called » GOSPEL OF SALVATION (Ephesians 1:13)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New King James Version (NKJV)
The Holy Bible, New King James Version Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.