Keyword search results
- Ephesians 3:10
to the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places,
- Ephesians 6:12
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
- Colossians 1:16
For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.
- Colossians 2:15
Having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them in it.
Topical index results 6 Results
- ANGEL (a spirit) » A CELESTIAL SPIRIT » Called PRINCIPALITIES, POWERS (Ephesians 3:10; Colossians 1:16)
- ELDER » (Equivalent to the title senator, in present use) » Elders, with delegated powers, were authorized to act for their constituency (Deuteronomy 1:13,15)
- GATES » FIGURATIVE » Of the powers of hell (Hades) (Matthew 16:18)
- MIRACLES » MISCELLANY OF MINOR SUB-TOPICS » Performed through the powers of evil (2 Thessalonians 2:9; Revelation 16:14)
- TEMPLE » FIGURATIVE » Sending forth the forces of righteousness against the powers of evil (Revelation 15:5-8;16:1-17)
- VICEGERENCY » (Exercising the powers of another)
New King James Version (NKJV)
The Holy Bible, New King James Version Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.