Keyword search results
- Genesis 15:15
You, however, will go to your ancestors in peace and be buried at a good old age.
- Genesis 26:29
that you will do us no harm, just as we did not harm you but always treated you well and sent you away peacefully. And now you are blessed by the Lord.”
- Genesis 26:31
Early the next morning the men swore an oath to each other. Then Isaac sent them on their way, and they went away peacefully.
- Genesis 44:17
But Joseph said, “Far be it from me to do such a thing! Only the man who was found to have the cup will become my slave. The rest of you, go back to your father in peace.”
- Leviticus 26:6
“‘I will grant peace in the land, and you will lie down and no one will make you afraid. I will remove wild beasts from the land, and the sword will not pass through your country.
- Numbers 6:26
the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.”’
- Numbers 25:12
Therefore tell him I am making my covenant of peace with him.
- Deuteronomy 2:26
From the Desert of Kedemoth I sent messengers to Sihon king of Heshbon offering peace and saying,
- Deuteronomy 20:10
When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace.
- Deuteronomy 20:12
If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city.
More results from New International Version
Topical index results 38 Results
“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace
to the earth. I did not come to bring peace
, but a sword. For I have come to turn “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law— a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’
- ASSURANCE » SAINTS PRIVILEGED TO HAVE » Peace with God by Christ (Romans 5:1)
- BOND » To keep the peace (Acts 17:9)
- DIPLOMACY » INSTANCES OF » Jehoash purchases peace from Hazael (2 Kings 12:18)
- FEAR OF GOD » CONSPICUOUS INSTANCES OF THOSE WHO FEARED » Levi, in receiving the covenant of life and peace (Haggai 1:5)
- FORTY » YEARS » Peace in Israel (Judges 3:11;5:31;8:28)
- GIFTS FROM GOD » TEMPORAL » Peace (Leviticus 26:6; 1 Chronicles 22:9)
- GOD » HIS PRESERVING CARE EXEMPLIFIED » in giving peace with other nations (1 Chronicles 17)
- GOSPEL » Called » GOSPEL OF PEACE (Ephesians 6:15)
- GRACES » See PEACE
- HAPPINESS » OF THE RIGHTEOUS » See PEACE
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.