Passage lookup results
- Book of Song of Solomon
Keyword search results
- John 1:18
No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
- John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
- John 3:18
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
- Hebrews 11:17
By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son,
- 1 John 4:9
In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
Topical index results 1190 Results
- AARON » Forbidden to mourn the death of his son, Nadab and Abihu (Leviticus 10:6,19)
- ABDON » Son of Gibeon (1 Chronicles 8:30;9:36)
- ABDON » Son of Micah (1 Chronicles 34:20)
- ABEL » Son of Adam. History of (Genesis 4:1-15,25)
- ABIA » Son of Samuel (1 Samuel 8:1-5; 1 Chronicles 6:28)
- ABIASAPH » Son of Korah (Exodus 6:24)
- ABIATHAR » High priest. Called AHIMELECH in » Son of Ahimelech (1 Samuel 22:20)
- ABIATHAR » High priest. Called AHIMELECH in » Helps David by sending his son from Jerusalem to David with secret information concerning the counsel of Ahithophel (1 Samuel 15:35,36;17:15-22; 1 Kings 2:26)
- ABIDA » Son of Midian (1 Chronicles 1:33)
- ABIHU » Son of Aaron (Exodus 6:23; Numbers 3:2)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
King James Version (KJV)
by Public Domain