Passage lookup results
- Book of Micah
Keyword search results
- Judges 17:1
[ Micah’s Idols ] Now a man named Micah from the hill country of Ephraim
- Judges 17:4
So after he returned the silver to his mother, she took two hundred shekels of silver and gave them to a silversmith, who used them to make the idol. And it was put in Micah’s house.
- Judges 17:5
Now this man Micah had a shrine, and he made an ephod and some household gods and installed one of his sons as his priest.
- Judges 17:8
left that town in search of some other place to stay. On his way he came to Micah’s house in the hill country of Ephraim.
- Judges 17:9
Micah asked him, “Where are you from?” “I’m a Levite from Bethlehem in Judah,” he said, “and I’m looking for a place to stay.”
- Judges 17:10
Then Micah said to him, “Live with me and be my father and priest, and I’ll give you ten shekels of silver a year, your clothes and your food.”
- Judges 17:12
Then Micah installed the Levite, and the young man became his priest and lived in his house.
- Judges 17:13
And Micah said, “Now I know that the Lord will be good to me, since this Levite has become my priest.”
- Judges 18:2
So the Danites sent five of their leading men from Zorah and Eshtaol to spy out the land and explore it. These men represented all the Danites. They told them, “Go, explore the land.” So they entered the hill country of Ephraim and came to the house of Micah, where they spent the night.
- Judges 18:3
When they were near Micah’s house, they recognized the voice of the young Levite; so they turned in there and asked him, “Who brought you here? What are you doing in this place? Why are you here?”
More results from New International Version
Topical index results 24 Results
- ABDON » Son of Micah (2 Chronicles 34:20)
- AHAZ » Son of Micah (2 Chronicles 8:35;9:41,42)
- CONSCIENCE » INSTANCES OF » Of Micah, after stealing (Judges 17:2)
- DISHONESTY » INSTANCES OF » Micah steals one-thousand one-hundred pieces of silver (Judges 17:2)
- DISHONESTY » INSTANCES OF » Micah's priest steals his images (Judges 18:14-21)
- EPHRAIM » Mount of » Residence of Micah (Judges 17:8)
- FEAR OF GOD » CONSPICUOUS INSTANCES OF THOSE WHO FEARED » Hezekiah, in his treatment of the prophet Micah, who prophesied harm against Jerusalem (Jeremiah 26:19)
- JONATHAN » A Levite of Bethlehem, who becomes a priest for Micah; accepts idolatry; joins the Danites (Judges 17:7-13;18:1-30)
- MELECH » Son of Micah (1 Chronicles 8:35;9:41)
- MICHA » See MICAH, number three
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.