Keyword search results
- Matthew 12:45
Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.
- Matthew 19:30
But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.
- Matthew 20:16
So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.
- Matthew 27:64
Command therefore that the sepulchre be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away, and say unto the people, He is risen from the dead: so the last error shall be worse than the first.
- Mark 9:35
And he sat down, and called the twelve, and saith unto them, If any man desire to be first, the same shall be last of all, and servant of all.
- Mark 10:31
But many that are first shall be last; and the last first.
- Luke 13:30
And, behold, there are last which shall be first, and there are first which shall be last.
Topical index results 1311 Results
- ABIB » First month in the Jewish calendar (Exodus 12:2)
- ADAM » The first man. Creation of (Genesis 1:26-28;2:7; 1 Corinthians 15:45; 1 Timothy 2:13)
- AFFECTIONS » Christ claims the first place in (Matthew 10:37; Luke 14:26)
- AHITUB » The Ahitub mentioned in » Is probably identical with the last described above, or else he is confused with Azariah (2 Chronicles 31:10)
- ANTIOCH » A city of Syria » Disciples first called Christians in (Acts 11:19-30)
- APOSTASY » Shall abound in the latter days (Matthew 24:12; 2 Thessalonians 2:3; 1 Timothy 4:1-3)
- BENEFICENCE » INSTANCES OF » The first Christians (Acts 2:44-46;4:32-37)
- BENJAMIN » TRIBE OF » Saul, the first king of Israel, from (1 Samuel 9:1,17;10:20,21)
- BIRTHRIGHT » Belonged to the first born (Deuteronomy 21:15,16)
- CHILDREN » GOOD » Shall be blessed (Proverbs 3:1-4; Ephesians 6:2,3)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
King James Version (KJV)
by Public Domain