Passage lookup results
- Book of 1 Thessalonians
- Book of 2 Thessalonians
Keyword search results
- Matthew 21:12
[ Jesus Clears the Temple ] Jesus entered the Temple and began to drive out all the people buying and selling animals for sacrifice. He knocked over the tables of the money changers and the chairs of those selling doves.
- Mark 11:15
[ Jesus Clears the Temple ] When they arrived back in Jerusalem, Jesus entered the Temple and began to drive out the people buying and selling animals for sacrifices. He knocked over the tables of the money changers and the chairs of those selling doves,
- Luke 19:45
[ Jesus Clears the Temple ] Then Jesus entered the Temple and began to drive out the people selling animals for sacrifices.
- John 2:13
[ Jesus Clears the Temple ] It was nearly time for the Jewish Passover celebration, so Jesus went to Jerusalem.
Topical index results 1259 Results
- ABIUD » Ancestor of Jesus (Matthew 1:13)
- ABLUTION » Traditional forms of, not observed by Jesus (Luke 11:38,39)
- ACHIM » Ancestor of Jesus (Matthew 1:14)
- ADULTERY » INSTANCES OF » The woman brought to Jesus in the temple ( John 8:4-11)
- ADVENT » See JESUS, SECOND COMING OF
- AFFLICTIONS AND ADVERSITIES » FORSAKEN BY FRIENDS IN: INSTANCES OF » Jesus (Matthew 26:56)
- AFFLICTIONS AND ADVERSITIES » INSTANCES OF RESIGNATION IN » Jesus, in Gethsemane (Matthew 26:39; Mark 14:36; Luke 22:42; John 18:11)
- AHAZ » King of Judah, son and successor of Jotham » Robs the temple to purchase aid from the king of Asia (2 Kings 16:7-9,17,18; 2 Chronicles 28:21)
- AHAZ » King of Judah, son and successor of Jotham » Visits Damascus, obtains a novel pattern of an altar, which he substitutes for the altar in the temple in Jerusalem, and otherwise perverts the forms of worship (2 Kings 16:10-16)
- AHAZIAH » King of Judah. Called AZARIAH and JEHOAHAZ » Gifts of, to the temple (2 Kings 12:18)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New Living Translation (NLT)
Holy Bible. New Living Translation copyright© 1996, 2004, 2007 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.