Keyword search results
- Numbers 23:19
God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?
- 1 Samuel 15:29
He who is the Glory of Israel does not lie or change his mind; for he is not a human being, that he should change his mind.”
- Psalm 15:4
who despises a vile person but honors those who fear the Lord; who keeps an oath even when it hurts, and does not change their mind;
- Psalm 55:19
God, who is enthroned from of old, who does not change— he will hear them and humble them, because they have no fear of God.
- James 1:17
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.
Topical index results 230 Results
- AARON » Not permitted to enter Canaan (Numbers 20:12,23-29)
- ABLUTION » Traditional forms of, not observed by Jesus (Luke 11:38,39)
- AFFECTIONS » Should not grow cold (Psalms 106:12,13; Matthew 24:12; Galatians 4:15; Revelation 2:4)
- AFFECTIONS » Of the wicked, not sincerely set on God (Isaiah 58:1,2; Ezekiel 33:31,32; Luke 8:13)
- AFFLICTIONS AND ADVERSITIES » MISCELLANY OF MINOR SUB-TOPICS » Does not willingly send (Lamentations 3:33)
- OF SAINTS » OF THE WICKED » Saints should not be alarmed at (Proverbs 3:25,26)
- AHLAB » A city of Asher, the original inhabitants of which were not expelled (Judges 1:31)
- AJALON » A city of Dan » Amorites of, not exterminated (Judges 1:35)
- ALIENS » Jews not permitted to make kings of (Deuteronomy 17:15)
- AMALEK » Probably not the ancestor of the Amalekites mentioned in time of Abraham (Genesis 14:7)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.