Keyword search results
- Exodus 13:21
By day the Lord went ahead of them in a pillar of cloud to guide them on their way and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, so that they could travel by day or night.
- Exodus 13:22
Neither the pillar of cloud by day nor the pillar of fire by night left its place in front of the people.
- Exodus 40:38
So the cloud of the Lord was over the tabernacle by day, and fire was in the cloud by night, in the sight of all the Israelites during all their travels.
- Numbers 14:14
And they will tell the inhabitants of this land about it. They have already heard that you, Lord, are with these people and that you, Lord, have been seen face to face, that your cloud stays over them, and that you go before them in a pillar of cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night.
- Deuteronomy 1:33
who went ahead of you on your journey, in fire by night and in a cloud by day, to search out places for you to camp and to show you the way you should go.
- Nehemiah 9:12
By day you led them with a pillar of cloud, and by night with a pillar of fire to give them light on the way they were to take.
- Nehemiah 9:19
“Because of your great compassion you did not abandon them in the wilderness. By day the pillar of cloud did not fail to guide them on their path, nor the pillar of fire by night to shine on the way they were to take.
- Psalm 78:14
He guided them with the cloud by day and with light from the fire all night.
- Isaiah 4:5
Then the Lord will create over all of Mount Zion and over those who assemble there a cloud of smoke by day and a glow of flaming fire by night; over everything the glory will be a canopy.
Topical index results 179 Results
- ACRE » The indefinite quantity of land a yoke of oxen could plow in a day, with the kinds of plows, and modes of plowing, used in the times referred to (1 Samuel 14:14; Isaiah 5:10)
- ARK » IN THE TABERNACLE. Called THE ARK » Ceremonies connected with, on the day of atonement (Leviticus 16:13-15)
- ARMIES » March in ranks » Night attacks (Genesis 14:15; Judges 7:16-22)
- BIGOTRY » INSTANCES OF » James and John in desiring to call down fire upon the Samaritans who would not receive Jesus (Luke 9:51-56)
- BIRDS » Creation of, on the fifth creative day (Genesis 1:20-30)
- BIRDS » Songs of, at the break of day (Psalms 104:12; Ecclesiastes 12:4; Song of Solomon 2:12)
- BIRDS » FIGURATIVE » See NIGHT HAWK
- BRIMSTONE » Fire and, rained upon Sodom (Genesis 19:24; Luke 17:29)
- CANDLESTICK » OF THE TABERNACLE » Burned every night (Exodus 27:20,21)
- CHILDREN » Caused to pass through fire (2 Kings 16:3; Jeremiah 32:35; Ezekiel 16:21)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.