Keyword search results
- Joshua 19:29
The boundary then turned back toward Ramah and went to the fortified city of Tyre, turned toward Hosah and came out at the Mediterranean Sea in the region of Akzib,
- 2 Samuel 5:11
Now Hiram king of Tyre sent envoys to David, along with cedar logs and carpenters and stonemasons, and they built a palace for David.
- 2 Samuel 24:7
Then they went toward the fortress of Tyre and all the towns of the Hivites and Canaanites. Finally, they went on to Beersheba in the Negev of Judah.
- 1 Kings 5:1
[ Preparations for Building the Temple ] When Hiram king of Tyre heard that Solomon had been anointed king to succeed his father David, he sent his envoys to Solomon, because he had always been on friendly terms with David.
- 1 Kings 7:13
[ The Temple’s Furnishings ] King Solomon sent to Tyre and brought Huram,
- 1 Kings 7:14
whose mother was a widow from the tribe of Naphtali and whose father was from Tyre and a skilled craftsman in bronze. Huram was filled with wisdom, with understanding and with knowledge to do all kinds of bronze work. He came to King Solomon and did all the work assigned to him.
- 1 Kings 9:11
King Solomon gave twenty towns in Galilee to Hiram king of Tyre, because Hiram had supplied him with all the cedar and juniper and gold he wanted.
- 1 Kings 9:12
But when Hiram went from Tyre to see the towns that Solomon had given him, he was not pleased with them.
- 1 Chronicles 14:1
[ David’s House and Family ] Now Hiram king of Tyre sent messengers to David, along with cedar logs, stonemasons and carpenters to build a palace for him.
- 2 Chronicles 2:3
Solomon sent this message to Hiram king of Tyre: “Send me cedar logs as you did for my father David when you sent him cedar to build a palace to live in.
More results from New International Version
Topical index results 24 Results
- CEDAR » Furnished by Hiram, king of Tyre, for Solomon's temple (1 Kings 5:6-10;9:11; 2 Chronicles 2:16)
- DAVID » King of Israel » Friendship of, with Hiram, king of Tyre (2 Samuel 5:11; 1 Kings 5:1)
- DIPLOMACY » INSTANCES OF » The people of Tyre and Sidon, in securing the favor of Herod (Agrippa I) (Acts 12:20-22)
- EMERALD » Merchandise of, in Tyre (Ezekiel 27:16;28:13)
- IMPORTS » Of Tyre (Ezekiel 27:12-25)
- IRONY » INSTANCES OF » Ezekiel to the prince of Tyre (Ezekiel 28:3-5)
- ISAIAH » PROPHECIES, REPROOFS, AND EXHORTATIONS OF » The overthrow of Tyre (Isaiah 23)
- JESUS, THE CHRIST » HISTORY OF » Heals the daughter of the Syro-Phoenician woman (near Tyre and Sidon) (Matthew 15:21-28; Mark 7:24-30)
- OTHER SCRIPTURES RELATING TO HIS MESSIAHSHIP » MIRACLES OF » Heals multitudes from Judah, Jerusalem, and the coasts of Tyre and Sidon (Luke 6:17-19)
- MOCKING » Tyre mocks Jerusalem (Ezekiel 26:2)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.