Thus the heavens and the earth were completed in all their vast array. By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work. Then God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done. ...
Keyword search results
- Genesis 2:4
[ Adam and Eve ] This is the account of the heavens and the earth when they were created, when the Lord God made the earth and the heavens.
- Genesis 4:1
[ Cain and Abel ] Adam made love to his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain. She said, “With the help of the Lord I have brought forth a man.”
Topical index results 96 Results
- ABEL » Son of Adam. History of (Genesis 4:1-15,25)
- AMBITION » INSTANCES OF » Eve (Genesis 3:5,6)
- BANISHMENT » Of Adam and Eve, from Eden (Genesis 3:22-24)
- CAIN » Son of Adam (Genesis 4:1)
- CONSCIENCE » INSTANCES OF » Of Adam and Eve, after they sinned (Genesis 3:7,8)
- CONVICTION » INSTANCES OF » Adam and Eve, after their disobedience (Genesis 3:8-10)
- COVENANT » INSTANCES OF » With Adam (Genesis 2:16,17)
- COVETOUSNESS » INSTANCES OF » Eve, in desiring the forbidden fruit (Genesis 3:6)
- COWARDICE » INSTANCES OF » Adam, in attempting to shift responsibility for his sin upon Eve (Genesis 3:12)
- CRAFTINESS » INSTANCES OF » Satan, in the temptation of Eve (Genesis 3:1-5)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.