Keyword search results
- Judges 6:28
In the morning when the people of the town got up, there was Baal’s altar, demolished, with the Asherah pole beside it cut down and the second bull sacrificed on the newly built altar!
- 2 Kings 16:15
King Ahaz then gave these orders to Uriah the priest: “On the large new altar, offer the morning burnt offering and the evening grain offering, the king’s burnt offering and his grain offering, and the burnt offering of all the people of the land, and their grain offering and their drink offering. Splash against this altar the blood of all the burnt offerings and sacrifices. But I will use the bronze altar for seeking guidance.”
- 2 Chronicles 2:4
Now I am about to build a temple for the Name of the Lord my God and to dedicate it to him for burning fragrant incense before him, for setting out the consecrated bread regularly, and for making burnt offerings every morning and evening and on the Sabbaths, at the New Moons and at the appointed festivals of the Lord our God. This is a lasting ordinance for Israel.
- 2 Chronicles 31:3
The king contributed from his own possessions for the morning and evening burnt offerings and for the burnt offerings on the Sabbaths, at the New Moons and at the appointed festivals as written in the Law of the Lord.
- Psalm 73:14
All day long I have been afflicted, and every morning brings new punishments.
- Psalm 90:5
Yet you sweep people away in the sleep of death— they are like the new grass of the morning:
- Psalm 90:6
In the morning it springs up new, but by evening it is dry and withered.
- Lamentations 3:23
They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
- Zephaniah 3:5
The Lord within her is righteous; he does no wrong. Morning by morning he dispenses his justice, and every new day he does not fail, yet the unrighteous know no shame.
Topical index results 382 Results
- ANGEL (a spirit) » A CELESTIAL SPIRIT » Called MORNING STARS (Job 38:7)
- BERYL » John saw, in the foundation of the new Jerusalem (Revelation 21:20)
- CANDLESTICK » OF THE TABERNACLE » Trimmed every morning (Exodus 30:7)
- CHARACTER » OF SAINTS » New creatures (2 Corinthians 5:17; Ephesians 2:10)
- CHURCH » MISCELLANY OF MINOR SUB-TOPICS » NEW JERUSALEM (Revelation 21:2)
- CREATURE » NEW CREATURE (2 Corinthians 5:17; Galatians 6:15)
- CURIOSITY » INSTANCES OF » Of the Athenians, to hear some new thing (Acts 17:19-21)
- EARTH » A new earth (Isaiah 65:17;66:22; Revelation 21:1)
- GOSPEL » CALLED THE NEW COVENANT (Jeremiah 31:31-34; Hebrews 7:22;8:6-13;9:8-15;10:9;:)
- HADATTAH » Probably an adjective qualifying Hazor, making it equivalent to NEW HAZOR (Joshua 15:25)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.