Passage lookup results
- Book of 1 Thessalonians
- Book of 2 Thessalonians
Keyword search results
- Job 3:11
Why died I not from the womb? why did I not give up the ghost when I came out of the belly?
- Job 10:18
Wherefore then hast thou brought me forth out of the womb? Oh that I had given up the ghost, and no eye had seen me!
- Job 13:19
Who is he that will plead with me? for now, if I hold my tongue, I shall give up the ghost.
- Job 14:10
But man dieth, and wasteth away: yea, man giveth up the ghost, and where is he?
- Jeremiah 15:9
She that hath borne seven languisheth: she hath given up the ghost; her sun is gone down while it was yet day: she hath been ashamed and confounded: and the residue of them will I deliver to the sword before their enemies, saith the Lord.
Topical index results 603 Results
- ASSURANCE » SAINTS PRIVILEGED TO HAVE » Saints give diligence to attain (2 Peter 1:10,11)
- DEATH » Miscellaneous Subjects » Called GIVING UP THE GHOST (Genesis 25:8;35:29; Lamentations 1:19; Acts 5:10)
- JESUS, THE CHRIST » HISTORY OF » Refuses to give a sign to the Pharisees (in the region of Magdala) (Matthew 16:1-4; Mark 8:10-12)
- LIFE » (SACREDNESS OF, an inference from what is taught i » What can a man give in exchange for (Matthew 16:26; Mark 8:37)
- PAUL » Is encouraged by a vision from God, promising him that he will give testimony in Rome (Acts 23:11)
- PRAYER » ANSWERED » Hannah, asking to give birth to a child (1 Samuel 1:10-17,19,20)
- SERVANT » BOND » The master could marry, or give in marriage (Exodus 21:7-10; Deuteronomy 21:10-14; 1 Chronicles 2:34,35)
- SLANDER » Should give no occasion for (1 Peter 2:12;3:16)
- SLANDER » People shall give account for (Matthew 12:36)
- SUPERSTITION » INSTANCES OF » The disciples, supposing they saw a ghost when Jesus came walking upon the lake (Matthew 14:26; Mark 6:49,50)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
King James Version (KJV)
by Public Domain