Song of Solomon 2:13-15
Lexham English Bible
13 The fig tree puts forth her figs,
and the vines are in blossom; they give fragrance.
Arise,[a] my beloved! Come, my beauty!”[b]
14 My dove, in the clefts of the rock,
in the secluded place[c][d] in the mountain,[e][f]
Let me see your face,
let me hear your voice;
for your voice is sweet and your face is lovely.
15 Catch for us the foxes,
the little foxes destroying vineyards,
for[g] our vineyards are in blossom!
- Song of Solomon 2:13 Literally “Arise, to you!”
- Song of Solomon 2:13 Literally “My beauty, come, you”
- Song of Solomon 2:14 Literally “in the secret place”
- Song of Solomon 2:14 Or “in the covering”
- Song of Solomon 2:14 Literally “foothold in the rock”
- Song of Solomon 2:14 Or “cliff”
- Song of Solomon 2:15 Or “while”