Disciples’ Literal New Testament
10 And I fell in front of his feet to give-worship[a] to him. And he says to me “See that you not do it. I am a fellow-slave of you and your brothers— the ones holding the testimony of [b] Jesus. Give-worship to God. For the testimony of [c] Jesus is the spirit[d] of prophecy”.
Vision 5: Heaven Is Opened. The King of Kings Comes To Earth On a White Horse
11 And I saw heaven having been opened. And behold— there was a white horse, and the One sitting on it being called Faithful and True. And He judges and wages-war in righteousness. 12 And His eyes are like a flame of fire, and upon His head are many diadems[e]— He having a name having been written which no one knows except Himself,Read full chapter
- Revelation 19:10 John takes the preceding declaration to mean God is directly speaking to him.
- Revelation 19:10 That is, given by; or, about.
- Revelation 19:10 That is, given by.
- Revelation 19:10 Or, breath. That is, the testimony given by Jesus is the inspiration producing what the prophets speak.
- Revelation 19:12 That is, royal crowns.