Disciples’ Literal New Testament
10 And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying “Now[a] the salvation[b] and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ came[c], because the accuser of our brothers was thrown-down— the one accusing them before our God by day and by night. 11 And they overcame[d] him because-of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of [e] their testimony. And they did not love their life until[f] death. 12 For this reason— celebrate, heavens, and the ones dwelling in them. Woe for the land and the sea, because the devil went down to you having great fury, knowing that he has a short time”.Read full chapter
- Revelation 12:10 Or, At-this-moment, At-this-time.
- Revelation 12:10 Or, deliverance.
- Revelation 12:10 Or, came-to-pass, became-reality.
- Revelation 12:11 Or, were victorious over.
- Revelation 12:11 That is, consisting of. Or, the Word to which they bore testimony.
- Revelation 12:11 Or, as far as, up to. That is, they loved Jesus more than their lives, until their death.