Disciples’ Literal New Testament
17 And the seventh poured out his bowl upon the air— and a loud voice came out of the temple from the throne saying, “It is done[a]”. 18 And there came lightnings[b] and voices and thunders. And a great earthquake took place such as did not take place from which time a human[c] came-to-be[d] upon the earth— so-large an earthquake, so great. 19 And the great city[e] came-to-be in three parts. And the cities of the nations fell. And Babylon the great was remembered[f] in the presence of God— to give her the cup of the wine of the fury of His wrath. 20 And every island fled, and the mountains were not found. 21 And great hail weighing about a talent[g] comes down from heaven upon the people. And the people blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail, because its plague is extremely great.Read full chapter
- Revelation 16:17 Or, It has come-to-pass.
- Revelation 16:18 See 4:5.
- Revelation 16:18 Or, mankind.
- Revelation 16:18 Or, came-into-being.
- Revelation 16:19 That is, Jerusalem; or, Babylon.
- Revelation 16:19 That is, was kept in mind.
- Revelation 16:21 That is, about 58-94 pounds or 26-43 kilograms, depending on the system of measurement.