Amplified Bible, Classic Edition
32 Truly I tell you, this generation ([a]those living at that definite period of time) will not perish and pass away until all has taken place.
34 But take heed to yourselves and be on your guard, lest your hearts be overburdened and depressed (weighed down) with the [d]giddiness and headache and [e]nausea of self-indulgence, drunkenness, and worldly worries and cares pertaining to [the [f]business of] this life, and [lest] that day come upon you suddenly like a trap or a noose;Read full chapter
- Luke 21:32 Hermann Cremer, Biblico-Theological Lexicon.
- Luke 21:33 James Moulton and George Milligan, The Vocabulary.
- Luke 21:33 Joseph Thayer, A Greek-English Lexicon.
- Luke 21:34 Joseph Thayer, A Greek-English Lexicon.
- Luke 21:34 G. Abbott-Smith, Manual Greek Lexicon.
- Luke 21:34 John Wycliffe, The Wycliffe Bible.